INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSESSMENT OF CO-SCHOLASTIC AREAS
- All Co-scholastic areas will be assessed term wise.
- The teachers will maintain student wise record along with relevant descriptive indicators before awarding the final grade.
- The teachers will ensure and encourage participation of each child in one activity or the other so that no child is left out from participation from the activities organized at the Class / School or Inter school level.
- The teachers have to keenly observe the behaviour /skills/ competencies/ attitudes of the each child in the class on all possible occasions.
- The class teachers should have a healthy interaction with the subject teachers as well as the co-scholastic subject teachers before awarding the final grades.
- Grades will be awarded on a 5 points scale
(Grading on 5 Point scale)
- A School wise calendar of activities showing the Scholastic and Co- Scholastic – CCA / Games and Sports and other programmes may be made in the beginning of the academic session and implemented effectively
- The Principals are to ensure personally that all activities of the KVS are conducted in a befitting manner – well planned and executed by involving all the teachers and the students.
- The teachers may be trained /guided, directed by the Principal/ Master Trainers for the effective implementation of CCE.
- The progress report card may be printed as per CBSE format (IX-X) but separately for Class VI, VII & VIII.