Steps to Follow When Writing a Book Review:
(Note: You do not have to answer every question, these
are only suggestions to guide your writing.)
1.Write at least 3-4 sentences about the plot
• What was the story about?
• Who were the main characters?
• What did the main characters do in the story?
• Did the main characters run into any problems?
• Did the main characters have any adventures?
• Who was your favorite character? Why?
2. Your personal experiences
• Could you relate to any of the characters in the story?
• Have you ever done some of the things or felt some of the same things that the
• Did you like the book?
• What was your favorite part of the book?
• Do you have a least favorite part of the book?
• If you could change something in the book, what would it be?
(If you wish you could change theending, remembernot to tell the ending to the
story you read!)
• Would you recommend this book to another person?
• What type of person would like this book?