MINUTES OF THE PROGRAMME HELD ON 22/1/2011
- After the silent prayer, all the participants were welcomed by A P Gayathri, IX B . Secretary.
- R Akssar , IX A talked about ‘ Dan Brown’
- S.Reshma, IX A talked about Agatha Christie
- M S Yohesh, IX A talked about J K Rowling
- Anu Vaishnavi, IX C talked about William Shakespeare.
- Anamika, IX A talked about ‘ Enid Blyton’ in the Author of the Week programme.
- C Rishi, IX D presented a beautiful ‘ Vikram and Betal’ story in the story hour.
- V Srivatshan, IX A and R Balaji, IX A conducted the Book quiz.
- N R Sarabesh, VIII B presented a story ‘ Don’t be selfish’ as part and parcel of ‘We are ready to share ‘ programme.
- Anu Vaishnavi, IX C and T S Joshitha Olymia, VIII B conducted a competition – ‘ Give meanings; Take chocholates’
- Mr.K.Ramasamy, Librarian, the Convener narrated a moral education story.
- Vote of thanks was proposed by Kum.Vishnu Priya, IX D, Vice-President.
- The minutes was prepared by K.Sangeetha, IX A