READERS CLUB PROGRAMME
MINUTES OF THE PROGRAMME HELD ON 29/1/2011
1. After the silent prayer, all the participants were welcomed by Vishnu Prasad, IX D , President
2. Sangeetha K of IX A from Dan Brown Group talked about the importance of Books in the ‘As you Like’ programme.
3. Gayathri, S of IX A of Agatha Christie Group talked about ‘ Roger Elwoods’ under the ‘Author of the Week’ programme.
4. Mukesh Kanna, VIII A of J K Rowling Group presented a mesmering story entitled ‘ Act according to the situation;.
5. Gayathri and Archana, IX B of Tagore Group conducted the weekly book Quiz.
6. Anuvaishnavi, IX C of Shakespeare Group recited a poem entitled ‘Solitary Reaper;.
7. A Debate on the topic ‘Do we fantasy / utopian / magical books like Harry Potter in this modern digital world? ‘. Gayathri of IX B, Reshma S of IX A, Akssar of IX A, Srivathsan of VIII B and Joshitha of VIII B participated in the debate actively.
8. Moral story of the week was narrated by Mr.K.Ramasamy, Librarian, The convener of the Readers Club.
9. Vote of thanks was proposed by Kum.Abirami, IX B, Joint-Secretary.
10. The minutes of the programme was prepared by B.Deepa, IX A.