KVPY FELLOWSHIP 2011
Applications (Online and Hard copy) are available from 15th July 2011.
Request for Application Form
- Each Stream has its own application form. Students who wish to apply for more than one Streams should submit separate applications.
- Applicants may apply either by Hard copy or Online.
- Link to Online application forms will be made available from 15th July 2011. Those who are unable to apply online, may request for a Hard Copy.
- Hard copy of the application form can be obtained from KVPY on request by remitting a processing fee*, ** of `Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) at any core banking branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA, payable at all branches in India into the credit of “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana(KVPY) A/c. No. 10270577392” and sending the “Pay-In-Slip” along with the request, clearly indicating the stream (i.e. SA, SB, SP) on the envelope.
* Girl students are exempted from payment of processing fee.
** Physically and visually challenged candidates are exempted from payment of the processing fee.
- The SC/ST – candidates should provide a copy of the caste certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed proforma.
- The completed application form along with the
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidate
- Medical certificate from the prescribed authority in case of physically and visually challenged candidates.
- Project report in the case of SP (Basic Sciences/Medicine).
- Copy of the marks statement of the qualifying examination(s), in the case of Stream SP.
- The original copy of the challan of processing fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST)
should reach KVPY on or before 12.9.2011 (Monday).
- KVPY will not be responsible for postal delays in receiving completed application.
- Last date for receipt of the request for application form.
|1.||By post||:||02 September 2011|
|2.||In person at IISc||:||09 September 2011|
- Last date for closing of Online application : 09 September 2011
- Last date for receipt of the completed application : 12 September 2011
(both Online/Hard Copy along with cast certificate,
project report and processing fee) :
| All correspondence should be addressed to:
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012.